Let Experienced Construction Managers Take the Lead on Your Next Project
Are you planning a construction project in Queens or Long Island, New York? If so, you need a construction manager who can help you from start to finish. Our experienced construction managers have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget. We can help you with all aspects of your project, from planning and budgeting to scheduling and managing contractors.
Construction management services are a broad range of professional services that help owners manage the construction process from start to finish. These services typically include:
- Planning and scheduling the project
- Estimating costs
- Managing contracts with contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring quality control
- Monitoring safety
- Coordinating with stakeholders
- Resolving problems
Construction managers can be hired on a variety of terms, including:
- Design-build: The construction manager is responsible for both the design and construction of the project.
- Construction management at risk: The construction manager is responsible for the cost and schedule of the project, but not the design.
- Construction management as a consultant: The construction manager provides advice and guidance to the owner, but does not have any direct responsibility for the project.
The specific services that are provided will vary depending on the needs of the project and the contract terms. However, all construction managers should have a strong understanding of the construction industry and be able to manage complex projects effectively.
Benefits of hiring a construction manager
Here are some of the benefits of hiring a construction manager:
- They can help you avoid costly mistakes and delays.
- They can help you get the best possible price for your project.
- They can help you stay on budget and on schedule.
- They can help you ensure that your project is completed to the highest quality standards.
- They can help you manage the risks associated with construction projects.
If you are considering a construction project, it is important to weigh the pros and cons of hiring a construction manager. In many cases, the benefits of hiring a construction manager outweigh the costs.
We offer a wide range of construction management services, including:
- Preconstruction services: We can help you develop a project plan, obtain permits, and select contractors.
- Scheduling and cost control: We can help you create a realistic schedule and budget for your project.
- Value engineering: We can help you find ways to reduce the cost of your project without sacrificing quality.
- Contract administration: We can negotiate contracts with contractors and ensure that they are met.
- Construction administration: We can monitor the construction process to ensure that it is on track and within budget.
We are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service. We are always available to answer your questions and address your concerns. We are also committed to transparency and communication. We will keep you updated on the progress of your project every step of the way.
If you are looking for a construction manager who can help you with your next project, contact us today. We would be happy to discuss your needs and develop a plan to meet them.
Contact us today to learn more about our construction management services.